Rules and Regulations
To be eligible, the entry must:
• Be a story of broad agricultural interest.
• The story may be the work of more than one journalist.
• Have been broadcast/uploaded via the internet between January 1 and December 31, 2016.
• Be broadcast in English, or, in the case of other languages, be submitted with a short written summary in English. Translation is available through IFAJ (see below).
• Be a single story. Providing multiple pieces that make up a series are not permitted. In such a situation, select one story from the series to enter.
• Entries must be uploaded to a website by the national guild and the web link must be provided to IFAJ with the contest application.
• For entries not originally broadcast in English, please provide a short written summary in English. If translation into English is not available, contact the IFAJ Global Office as soon as possible: IFAJ will arrange and pay for translation for the summary and up to 4 minutes of a guild’s broadcast entry.
Deadline: February 1, 2017