Rules and Regulations
To be eligible, the entry must:
• Be a story of broad agricultural interest.
• The story may be the work of more than one journalist.
• Have been broadcast via radio between January 1 and December 31, 2016.
• Be broadcast in English, or, in the case of other languages, be submitted with a short written summary in English.
• Be a single story. Providing multiple pieces that make up a series are not allowed. In such a situation, select one story from the series to enter.
• For audio files that are no more than 8MB, an .mp3 file of the story may be provided with the application.
• For entries that are larger than 8MB, the file must be uploaded to a website in a format that is readily available for playback (such as .mp3 or .wav), and the web link must be provided.
• For entries longer than 10 minutes, please identify a 4-to-10-minute segment you would like the judges to consider as the heart of your entry.
• For entries not originally broadcast in English, please provide a short written summary in English. If translation into English is not available, contact the IFAJ Global Office as soon as possible: IFAJ will arrange and pay for translation for the summary and up to 4 minutes of a guild’s broadcast entry.
Deadline: February 1, 2017